Author Archive | Ciara Bowe

School Closure – Update

Scoil Barra Naofa is closed today, Wednesday 28th February 2018, due to weather conditions which have made the road conditions in the immediate vicinity of the school extremely dangerous.


UPDATE: Due to the Status Red Weather Warning issued, Scoil Barra Naofa, Monkstown will remain closed Thursday 1st of March …

Continue Reading 0
New date open night 2017


Unfortunately due to power outages in the Monkstown area following Storm Ophelia, Scoil Barra Naofa’s Open Night originally scheduled for tonight 18th Oct, will be postponed until next Wednesday 25th October from 7pm – 8:30pm.


We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming prospective parents, along …

Continue Reading 0


Due to advice from the National Emergency Co-ordination Committee, Scoil Barra Naofa, Monkstown will be closed Monday 16th & Tuesday 17th October 2017.


We hope to re-open on Wednesday 18th, unless advised otherwise.

Stay Safe!…

Continue Reading 0

Designed By